2016-10-28 14:56:11 来源：启达盛大手游棋牌,现金牛牛棋牌,中华城棋牌手机版网
1. A. I will go to the airport to meet my father.
B. I will go to the airport to meet my friend.
C. My father will go to the hospital to see a friend.
2. A. France is famous for its wine. B. France is famous for its interesting places.
C. France is famous for its coast.
3. A. Kelly always goes swimming in winter. B. Kelly always goes skating in winter.
C. Kelly always goes skiing in winter.
4. A. My grandma was a short woman with grey hair.
B. My grandma was a short woman with black hair.
C. My grandma was a tall woman with grey hair.
5. A. We often play football together. B. We often play basketball together.
C. We often play table tennis together.
6. A. He's 178cm tall. B. He's very fat. C. He's very strong.
7. A. Yes, I did. B. Yes, I'd like to. C. No, I don't.
8. A. Because he's good at telling jokes. B. He teaches us Chinese.
C. He has a lovely daughter.
9. A. It's in the south of China. B. I go there by train. C. It's very interesting.
10. A. OK. B. Thank you! C. It doesn’t matter.
11.Where is the girl from?
A. China. B. Japan. C. Thailand.
12. When is the film?
A.13 July B. 13 June C.30 July.
13. What does Selina think of Guangzhou?
A. It has beautiful sunshine. B. It has lots of beautiful flowers.
C. It has lots of delicious food.
14. What kind of food does the girl prefer?
A. French food. B. Japanese food. C. Chinese food.
15. Why does the girl want to study in America?
A. Because she wants to learn Science better. B. Because she likes to learn English better.
C. Because she likes American food very much.
16. What does the woman want to buy?
A.A shirt B. A skirt C. A coat
17. What colour does her daughter like?
A. Red. B. Brown. C.Blue.
18. What size does her daughter wear?
A. Size S . B. Size L. C. Size M
19.How much is the skirt?
A. 80 dollars. B. 80 yuan. C. 18 yuan.
20. Does the woman buy the skirt?
A. Yes, she does. B. No, she won’t. C. No, she doesn’t.
再听一段独白， 回答第21-25 的问题：
21. When did the boy go to the park?
A. This Friday. B. This Sunday. C. This Saturday.
22. The boy went to the park with ________.
A. his mother B. his brother C. his friends
23. What did they do in the park?
A. Flew kites. B. Played football. C. Went swimming.
24. Who led the blind man around?
A. A little girl. B. The man's son. C. A guide dog.
25. Why does the boy like dogs?
A. Because dogs are very smart. B. Because dogs are very helpful and fun.
C. Because dogs look very strong.
26. stairs A. [steəz] B.[stiəz] C.[sdeəs]
27. receiver A.[re'si:və] B.[rɪ'sei:və] C.[rɪ'si:və]
28. bottom A. ['bɔtem] B. ['bɔtəm] C. ['bʌtəm]
29. cheerful A. [ 'tʃɪfl ] B. [ 'tʃeəfl ] C. [ 'tʃɪəfl ]
30. joke A. [dʒəʊk] B. [dʒɔk] C. [dʒauk]
31.Sara found _______interesting photo yesterday. ___________photo was of her grandma
A. an; an B. an; the C. a ; the D. a; an
32. --- ___________ is France famous for? --- A lot of things, such as its wine.
A. How B. Why C.Who D. What
33. Smoking is bad for your health. You’d better ___________.
A. get up B. go for C. give up D. give in
34. On __________Saturday, we always practice playing __________piano at home.
A. /; the B. a; the C. the; / D. the; a
35. The man __________glasses is our head teacher.
A. in B. wear C. have D. with
36. It________ me one and a half hour __________my homework everyday.
A. took; to finish B. take; to finish C. takes; to finish D. take; finish
37. I’d like to visit _______________ with my family this summer holiday.
A. the Great Wall B. The Great Wall
C. the great wall D. Great Wall
38. --- Do you know Paris? --- Yes, it is _________ capital of_________.
A. a; France B. the; France C. the; French D. a; French
39. --- Is Guangzhou famous _________ its flowers?
--- Yes, it is. Guangzhou is known _________ "Flower City".
A. for; as B. as; for C. as; as D. for; for
40. Lily spends much time on English reading, .______ she can learn it well.
A. and B. but C. or D. so